Quotes I Keep

Monday, July 17, 2006

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

"The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family." - Thomas Jefferson

"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we'd have a pretty good time." - Edith Wharton

"Whoever is happy will make others happy, too." - Mark Twain

"There is no duty we so underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy, we sow anonymous benefits upon the world." - Robert Louis Stevenson

"Happiness is as a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but which if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." - Nathaniel Haisthorne

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." - Albert Camus

"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve." - Albert Schiseitzer


Extracted from Family:May 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home